Dr. Chet Swartzentruber offers Montgomery dental crowns and bridges at Carmichael Dental Care to benefit your smile in a number of ways. These solutions can:
- Improve your ability to speak and chew
- Provide you with a more youthful look
- Enhance your oral health by replacing missing teeth or repairing damaged ones
- Improve your overall health, which is linked to your oral health
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule an appointment at our office.
Gain A Stronger Smile With Dental Crowns
Dr. Swartzentruber on Crowns Read Transcript
Single crowns, you would be a good candidate if you had a healthy root. Maybe the top part of the tooth isn't so healthy but what's underneath still is healthy and a single crown that goes over a tooth, that covers it, it's going to make it strong. It's really giving strength back to a tooth, whereas a filling does not add strength back, but a crown will. Crowns also really improve the look, not only the shape and the color, but just the translucency. When I say that we are about quality, you don't want a Chiclet in your smile. You want it to look like a nice, pretty tooth. Really the best compliment is to say, “I didn't even know you had a crown in there.”
Also known as dental “caps,” dental crowns improve your smile by:
- Protecting teeth that have been damaged due to injury, failing restorations, wear over the years, or tooth decay
- Filling gaps in your smile with a dental bridge or as dental implant restorations
We provide strong, long-lasting dental crowns made of either porcelain or zirconia. Both materials are created to blend in perfectly with your existing teeth. Dr. Swartzentruber will:
- Take digital X-rays of your mouth to fully inspect its condition
- Have a dental crown quickly but expertly made to look and feel natural in your smile
- Gently bond the crown to your tooth
Fill In Your Smile With Dental Bridges
Dental bridges fill in gaps in your smile left by missing teeth. Dental crowns are used to create your bridge, which will remain in place by attaching to existing teeth on either side of the gap. We also provide bridges supported by dental implants.
You’ll be able to eat much more comfortably and enjoy increased confidence thanks to your beautiful new smile. Your oral health will also benefit greatly from filling in the space in your smile. Missing teeth can cause your other teeth to shift and your jawbone to deteriorate over time, which leads to other dental and even overall health issues.
We Make Sure You’re Comfortable During Your Procedure
We offer sedation dentistry to calm your nerves and ensure you feel no discomfort during your procedure. Our sedation options include:
- Laughing gas to temporarily relieve your stress. This will be inhaled and wear off shortly after your treatment so you can feel completely normal later in the day.
- Oral conscious sedation, which is taken as a pill and is stronger than laughing gas. You’ll be in a completely relaxed state but still able to communicate and walk. A friend or family member will need to drive you to your appointment and help you get settled at home afterward.
Call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Swartzentruber for Montgomery dental crowns and bridges. He’ll make sure your smile benefits the most from our treatment.