General dentistry makes all the difference when it comes to keeping smiles healthy for patients of all ages. At Carmichael Dental Care in Montgomery, AL, Dr. Chet Swartzentruber provides services that will:Dr. Keahey on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry, for our office, we do fillings, crowns, denture work, limited root canal work, extractions, third molar extractions as well at the office. We use mostly full-ceramic-style crown work. We also use full-composite restorations. We don't put silver fillings in anymore. We try to do everything in-house that we can.
General work as well. Here we do quadrant full-arch work as well. We try to maximize as much work as we can for your time while you're here. Of course, our office staff also works with your insurance, as well as your financial needs.
- Prevent you and your family members from dealing with cavities
- Relieve any dental discomfort you’re currently experiencing
- Ensure you remain safe during activities with customized mouthguards
- Provide professional nutritional counseling on keeping your smiles healthy at home
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule your appointment at our Montgomery, AL dentist office, Carmichael Dental Care. Dr. Swartzentruber, Dr. Shawn Keahey, and our friendly staff can’t wait to help you get the smile of your dreams!
Find Out How Our General Dentistry Services Will Help
We offer quality general dentistry treatments to benefit every family member, including:
- Dental cleanings and exams, which ensure we catch cavities before they become major issues as well as prevent other dental problems, such as oral cancer
- Dental sealants to protect your teeth from damaging decay that can lead to expensive treatments or tooth loss
- Fluoride treatments and varnish to further fight against tooth decay, which is greatly beneficial for younger smiles since kids are more likely to have cavities
- Nutritional counseling, which we include as a part of your exam to help all members of your household enjoy better oral and overall health
- Dry mouth treatment to relieve you of daily discomfort by recommending helpful products
- Bad breath/halitosis treatment to improve your confidence and help you feel better about laughing or speaking around others, while also ensuring your oral health, since bad breath is a common symptom of gum disease
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment including scaling and root planing as a deep cleaning to get rid of tartar and plaque, as well as laser treatment to speed up recovery and minimize bleeding during your procedure
- Customized mouthguards to keep you or your family members safe during athletic activities, as well as prevent issues caused by teeth grinding (also known as “bruxism”)
You will also be provided with professional advice regarding brushing techniques, the best toothbrushes to use at home, and other helpful information to keep your smiles in excellent condition.
Ensuring Your Most Comfortable Experience
Many people are nervous to visit the dentist, which is why we provide a relaxed environment where all family members feel welcome. Dental anxiety, often caused by one bad trip to the dentist, prevents far too many people from receiving the treatment they need.
Our friendly staff will make sure you feel right at home, and we offer amenities such as TVs in every operatory to help make your visit fly by. We also offer sedation options to calm patients of all ages, including laughing gas, which is safe for children who are intimidated to receive dental care.
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule your appointment at our Montgomery, AL dentist office today. You can also contact us through online form to book your visit or ask questions you may have beforehand. We’ll make sure your smile stays in great shape for years to come!
Dr. Chet Swartzentruber, Montgomery, AL dentist from Carmichael Dental Care, is a member of the Alabama Dental Association, and other trusted dental organizations.