At Carmichael Dental Care, Dr. Swartzentruber, Dr. Keahey, and our team change patients’ lives by providing the most efficient and beneficial dental care. With our treatments and personal attention, you’ll look better, feel better, and always enjoy eating the foods you love. This is what helps our patients live their lives more fully.Dr. Swartzentruber on Choosing Carmichael Dental Care Read Transcript
We have two pillars in our philosophy: one is quality and one is relationships. We want to provide the best possible dentistry that's out there and we want to do it in a way where we're really invested in finding out who the patient is, and we really care about them. We want to make them a part of our family. It's kind of like, “What would you do for your Mom?” That's really the litmus test for that question. That's why.
At our Montgomery, AL dentist office, we will:
- Use the latest technology to provide speedy and effective treatment
- Ensure your comfort during any procedure
- Offer flexible payment options for your peace of mind
- Provide emergency care if you or any family require dental attention ASAP
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Keahey today, and see the difference that quality dentistry and an exceptional patient experience can make for you.
Offering Quality Dental Care, Comfort, & Consideration
Our Commitment To Your Smile
You may need a dental crown, bridge, or dentures to improve the look and health of your smile. We’re committed to providing these excellent solutions for you, including our three-year breakage warranty. If any of these treatments break due to normal wear and tear, we will replace them free of charge.
Using Technology For Quick & Comfortable Care
Our doctors and staff are always continuing our education so we can provide the most effective dental care, including:
- Laser gum treatments, which prevent bleeding during your procedure and require less recovery time
- Digital X-rays, which are safer than traditional X-rays and provide a detailed look at your mouth’s condition so proper treatments can be performed
- Intraoral cameras, which allow you to see what your doctors are seeing on monitors
- DIAGNOdent cavity detection to prevent tooth decay from becoming a painful, expensive issue
Relieving Your Dental Anxiety
If you or any family members are nervous to visit, we offer sedation options to calm you while receiving treatment. We provide both laughing gas and oral conscious sedation.
Laughing gas is inhaled and soothes you almost immediately. It also wears off shortly after your treatment, which is convenient if you have a busy schedule. Oral conscious sedation is stronger and taken in a pill form before your visit. You will be drowsy but able to communicate with us during your procedure while remaining completely relaxed.
Call 334-600-1423 or use our easy online form to contact us today with any questions or to schedule your first visit. We look forward to welcoming you to our family!