Montgomery cosmetic dentistry from Dr. Chet Swartzentruber is easy, comfortable, and effective at Carmichael Dental Care. It’s important for you to feel great about your smile, and our entire team is ready to make that happen. We offer treatments to correct specific cosmetic issues, including:Dr. Swartzentruber on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the three main areas I would say that we address when we're evaluating a patient for treatment. You know, there's nothing like a great smile and people notice that about you first, a lot of times, and there's a lot that goes into. You can keep treatments simple, like maybe some whitening can go a long way, or we can really do a whole thing where we straighten teeth and put veneers on and we use restorative means and crown and bridge. And guess what, we can even do lips and wrinkles. So you got that whole package when it comes to redoing your smile and everything that goes around it.
- Improving the color and shape of your teeth
- Enhancing the appearance of your gums
- Eliminating lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet
Schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Swartzentruber at Carmichael Dental Care by calling 334-600-1423 today. Our dental solutions will help you live life as confidently and fully as you should. When you call, ask how to save 20 percent when you sign up for our Carmichael Advantage Dental Savings Plan.
Select Your Perfect Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Depending on your needs, wants, and current dental condition, Dr. Swartzentruber may recommend the following cosmetic services:
- Dental Veneers – These porcelain covers are bonded to the front of your teeth to conceal issues such as cracks, staining, gaps, or chipped teeth. Using an impression of your smile, we’ll ensure your veneers are created to fit perfectly and provide a natural appearance.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer Opalescence teeth whitening treatment in our office or can provide you with an easy take-home kit to achieve the same long-lasting results. This quick treatment can safely brighten your smile by several shades, unlike many over-the-counter products that can cause tooth sensitivity. If you wish to whiten your teeth at home, you’ll receive custom trays that you’ll fill with whitening gel and wear to remove stains from your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – Tooth bonding is a noninvasive solution that improves the look of your smile in one visit. Durable, natural-looking material is bonded to your cracked, stained, or irregularly shaped teeth to provide your new flawless appearance.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – If you’re unhappy with the look of your gums, there’s no need to fear gum surgery. We can use laser treatment to quickly remove gum tissue that is negatively affecting your smile’s appearance. This technology also prevents unnecessary bleeding and ensures a speedier recovery.
- Facial Rejuvenation & Dermal Fillers – Facial rejuvenation treatment from your dentist not only enhances your appearance by eliminating lines and wrinkles, but it also provides relief if you suffer from TMJ-related discomfort. The treatment relaxes your facial muscles, which eliminates stress on your jaw and surrounding muscles. Treatments such as Botox® and Juvéderm® dermal fillers add volume to sunken cheeks or thin lips to give you a more natural and youthful appearance.
Call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423 to schedule a consultation for cosmetic dentistry in Montgomery. We’ll take time to understand your concerns and only recommend treatments that will best improve your look and oral health. You can also set up your appointment or contact us with questions using our online form.