Dr. Chet Swartzentruber and our Carmichael Dental Care team understand why patients shy away from oral surgery if they’ve been told they need it. Yet easy, pain-free procedures from our team can prevent unnecessary discomfort from persistent toothaches or other oral problems, both now and in the future.Dr. Swartzentruber on Extractions Read Transcript
So, a great thing in dentistry is that we can really help people become healthier individuals, and everything is connected in your body. Your mouth is connected to your heart, it's connected to your well being. A lot of times, people have a lot of bad teeth and they're afraid to get them out, but really, it's become not as painful, easier to get teeth out. And one thing we like to do is make them comfortable, sedate them, and we'll have a denture or something made in advance so we can take their bad teeth out, and then give them the denture that same day, and they walk out of here with a new smile.
So, because we like doing surgeries and prosthetics together, we're able to give people, in the same day, a brand new smile that's white and pretty and straight, and something they never dreamed they could have.
Our Montgomery, AL dentist office offers oral surgery services to:
- Gently remove damaged teeth that are causing you pain or are a threat to the rest of your smile
- Remove wisdom teeth before they become a major concern
- Strengthen your smile so you can receive beneficial restorative dentistry treatments
Call 334-600-1423 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Shawn Keahey. Either of these caring professionals will provide proper treatments so you can enjoy a happier, pain-free smile.
Oral Surgery Options To Benefit Your Smile
We offer patient-friendly oral surgery options using the latest technology to ensure your treatment benefits your oral health. These include:
- Tooth extractions, which can save your smile if you have a tooth that’s beyond repair due to decay or an injury
- Wisdom teeth removal to prevent constant pain, infection, and the shifting of your natural teeth
- Bone grafts, which increase the bone mass in your jaw if you’re interested in receiving dental implants but your jawbone is too weak to support them
- Socket preservation, which helps prepare your socket for tooth replacement after having a tooth extracted
Your Comfort Begins During Your Oral Surgery Consultation
During your initial meeting with Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Keahey, you’ll be made to feel right at home. You should ask any questions you like, and feel free to examine our office to make sure you feel comfortable coming back.
We’ll go over your expectation and concerns, as well as discuss our sedation options to ensure you enjoy the most relaxing visit possible. Our doctors and team are experts at relieving dental anxiety, but we know that sometimes even our TVs, pillows, and personal consideration can calm everyone’s nerves. If you require dental sedation to make your experience smooth, we can provide nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”) or oral conscious sedation, which is stronger than nitrous and puts you just on the brink of sleep while allowing you to still communicate with us.
Call 334-600-1423 to speak with Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Keahey in person, or use online form to book your visit or ask our staff any questions. We’re here to help you receive the treatment you deserve as comfortably as possible.