- Sedation is available to ensure relaxing care
- Enjoy TVs & other amenities during your visit
- Avoid the need to see a specialist
Dr. Chet Swartzentruber and our Carmichael Dental Care team understand why patients shy away from oral surgery in Montgomery if they’ve been told they need it. Yet easy, pain-free procedures from our team can prevent unnecessary discomfort from persistent toothaches or other oral problems, both now and in the future.Dr. Swartzentruber on Extractions Read Transcript
Dr. Swartzentruber on Extractions
So, a great thing in dentistry is that we can really help people become healthier individuals, and everything is connected in your body. Your mouth is connected to your heart, it's connected to your well being. A lot of times, people have a lot of bad teeth and they're afraid to get them out, but really, it's become not as painful, easier to get teeth out. And one thing we like to do is make them comfortable, sedate them, and we'll have a denture or something made in advance so we can take their bad teeth out, and then give them the denture that same day, and they walk out of here with a new smile.
So, because we like doing surgeries and prosthetics together, we're able to give people, in the same day, a brand new smile that's white, pretty, and straight, and something they never dreamed they could have.
Our dentist office offers oral surgery services to:
- Gently remove damaged teeth that are causing you pain or are a threat to the rest of your smile
- Remove wisdom teeth before they become a major concern
- Strengthen your smile so you can receive beneficial restorative dentistry treatments
Call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Shawn Keahey. Either of these caring professionals will provide proper treatments so you can enjoy a happier, pain-free smile. You can even save on your surgery with our Carmichael Advantage Dental Savings Plan.
Our Oral Surgery Options Benefit Your Smile
We offer patient-friendly oral surgery options using the latest technology to ensure your treatment benefits your oral health. These include:
- Tooth extractions, which can save your smile if you have a tooth that’s beyond repair due to decay, disease, or injury
- Wisdom teeth removal to prevent constant pain, infection, and the shifting of your natural teeth
- Bone grafts, which increase the bone mass in your jaw if you’re interested in receiving dental implants but your jawbone is too weak to support them
- Socket preservation, which helps prepare your socket for tooth replacement after having a tooth extracted
Your Comfort Begins During Your Dental Surgery Consultation
During your initial meeting with Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Keahey, you’ll be made to feel right at home. You should ask any questions you like, and feel free to examine our office to make sure you feel comfortable coming back.
We’ll go over your expectations and concerns, as well as discuss our sedation options to ensure you enjoy the most relaxing visit possible. Our doctors and team are experts at relieving dental anxiety, but we know that sometimes even our TVs, pillows, and personal consideration can’t calm everyone’s nerves. If you require dental sedation to make your experience smooth, we can provide laughing gas or oral conscious sedation. Oral sedation is stronger than laughing gas and puts you just on the brink of sleep while allowing you to still communicate with us.
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule a consultation for Montgomery oral surgery with Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Keahey, or use our online form to book your visit. We’re here to help you receive the treatment you deserve as comfortably as possible.