- Conceal almost any flaw with veneers
- Custom veneers look natural in your smile
- Get stunning results in as few as two visits
Orthodontics aren’t for everyone, but cosmetic issues like misaligned teeth affect most of our smiles. That’s why Dr. Chet Swartzentruber offers Montgomery dental veneers at Carmichael Dental Care. Veneers are a noninvasive cosmetic dentistry solution that:Dr. Swartzentruber on Veneers Read Transcript
Dr. Swartzentruber on Veneers
Veneers are good for somebody who maybe, has some gaps that they want to close and they don't want to go through braces, or maybe, they have some discoloration of their front teeth and they don't want to ... whitening is not a good option for them. We can change the shape, we can change the color. We're very careful with our veneers. We want them to be strong and we want them to be pretty. That's a special material that we use. We're very proud of our lab and they do a great job for us, but it's that dentist-laboratory partnership that makes a good veneer.
- Conceals dental issues causing you embarrassment, such as chips, cracks, stains, misalignment, or gaps in your smile
- Benefits your appearance faster and more comfortably than orthodontics
- Strengthens your smile by covering up teeth damaged by chips and cracks
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Swartzentruber. He’ll make sure teeth veneers are the best option to create your beautiful new smile.
Enjoy Comfortable Quality Dentistry With Your Veneers Treatment
The first step to receiving your new smile is an examination from Dr. Swartzentruber. By using the latest dental technology, he will:
- Examine your smile with digital X-rays, which are safer than traditional X-rays
- Gently remove a small amount of enamel to ensure your veneers appear and feel perfectly natural in your smile
- Create an impression of your teeth
- Have custom-made veneers created from strong, beautiful porcelain in a high-end dental lab that specializes in porcelain veneers
- Bond the veneers to your teeth
- Recommend best practices for at-home care so your veneers will last, as well as a follow-up appointment to ensure your veneers are properly helping your smile
While you’re receiving your veneers, you can kick back and watch TV or request extra pillows to make your visit more enjoyable. You’ll also be offered sedation dentistry to provide relief if you suffer from dental anxiety, including laughing gas, which puts your mind at ease and wears off shortly after treatment.
Call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423 today to schedule your appointment or ask our staff any questions before your visit. We’re here to help improve your smile quickly and comfortably with Montgomery dental veneers.