Dr. Chet Swartzentruber, Dr. Shawn Keahey, and the rest of the Carmichael Dental Care
team in Montgomery, AL, make sure everyone in your family will always feel welcome and receive the most gentle care possible thru family dentistry services. It’s all in our approach – a dentist office shouldn’t feel like an office but rather a home for your dental health.
At our Montgomery, AL dentist office, we provide family dentistry services that will:
- Prevent cavities from harming your smile
- Improve your health and appearance with restorative and cosmetic services
- Keep your teeth and gums healthy over the years
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule your family’s first appointments with us today.
Family Dentistry To Make All Smiles Happier
Our patients enter and leave our office with smiles on their faces. Though dental anxiety affects many people, we provide a positive, comforting atmosphere that will help you and your loved ones relax while we treat you with the following services:
- Emergency dentistry to provide relief ASAP if you’re in pain or have been injured
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings, exams, DIAGNOdent cavity detection, oral cancer screenings, fluoride treatment, and customized mouthguards to protect your smile
- Restorative dentistry, including dentures, dental implant restorations, tooth fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and full-mouth reconstructions to replace missing teeth or repair damaged teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry options such as teeth whitening, tooth bonding, dental veneers, Juvéderm® dermal fillers and facial rejuvenation, which can both improve your appearance and assist with TMJ pain
- Wisdom teeth removal to relieve dental pain and ensure your other teeth aren’t affected
- Sleep apnea treatment to help you gain a great night’s rest and prevent your snoring from waking up others in the house
The Importance Of Comfort From A Family Dentist
So many people avoid the dentist because of a bad experience in the past. That’s why we ensure all children have a pleasant visit with us every time they’re here. If you or any family members suffer from dental anxiety, we offer the following to make your visit easier:
- Sedation options, including laughing gas, which is safe for children
- TVs in every room to take your mind off the treatment
- The latest technology to provide the most comfortable care possible, including laser gum treatments and safe digital X-rays
Call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423 or fill out our easy online form to schedule your appointment for family dentistry services today. We look forward to meeting you and your family members soon!
Dr. Chet Swartzentruber, Montgomery, AL dentist from Carmichael Dental Care, is a member of the Alabama Dental Association, and other trusted dental organizations.