Dentures in Montgomery from Dr. Chet Swartzentruber and Dr. Shawn Keahey provide you with a new smile and improved oral health. We offer multiple denture options at Carmichael Dental Care that will:Dr. Keahey on Dentures Read Transcript
Our office, we do a lot of partial and full denture work, as well as implant-supported dentures, over-denture, as well as fixed. Dentures are nice but they're not a replacement for teeth. There are a nice aesthetic group as well as a functional piece for people.
I like doing my dentures in a multiple steps process. I usually take several trying in between, wanna make sure the color, the size, and the shape, and the functionality is the best we can for the patient. There are some limitations we can and can't do with dentures that we work with as well.
We try to plan in the future as well, too, of any other services coming up with this. Also, implant work to add to the denture can be done while we're working with an oral surgeon for us to go through as a combined effort. Denture work for us here, we do a lot extraction work as well as immediate denture work in the office. We do also do implant work but we do work with multiple oral surgeons.
Our laboratory, we have several we use. We have several out of state that we use as well as in state to get our work done as fast as we can. We use high-quality material for our denture work as well and I also like my potential material to be done as a hand-packed style denture instead of the usual extrusion.
- Be created to look just like natural teeth
- Benefit your smile for years
- Prevent other dental issues from affecting your smile
Dr. Swartzentruber and Dr. Keahey use Cosmetic Life-Like Dentures®. These are designed to look completely natural, create a more youthful appearance, and provide long-lasting results.
Call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423 to consult with our dentists at our welcoming office. We will provide the perfect dentures for you, and you can even save 20 percent on them by joining our Carmichael Advantage Dental Savings Plan.
Choose The Best Dentures For Your Smile
Because every smile is different, we offer a variety of dentures to best suit your needs. We will examine your mouth, then recommend one of the following:
- Full Or Partial Dentures – Full conventional dentures replace all your teeth. These will be made to look great and feel comfortable. If you need to have any existing teeth extracted, the procedure will be gently performed in our office with no discomfort. If you need only a few teeth to be replaced, partial dentures are a great way to gain a full smile. These will be attached to your existing teeth to keep them in place.
- Dentures Supported By Dental Implants – Your dentures can also be attached to dental implants, which are replacement tooth roots that are placed directly into your jawbone. This ensures that your dentures never slip out of place when you’re talking or eating. Dental implants also improve your oral health by stimulating your jaw, which can become weak if teeth have been missing for too long.
Receive Your New Dentures Comfortably
We use digital X-rays to get the best look at your mouth’s condition, as well as intraoral cameras that allow you to see what we see on monitors. By gaining a detailed view of your smile, our dentists can determine which dentures will be right for you. You may be interested in dental implants to act as anchors for your dentures. If so, we will ensure you’re a good candidate.
We offer sedation options to help you feel completely at ease during any procedure, such as extractions. These include:
- Laughing Gas – Laughing gas is inhaled and puts you in a more relaxed state so you feel no stress or discomfort during treatment. It wears off shortly after your treatment if you prefer not to feel the effects of sedation throughout the rest of your day.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Taken as a pill before your appointment, this form of sedation allows you to remain awake but just barely. You’ll feel no anxiety or pain, but you will be able to walk and communicate with us. Because you will be very drowsy, a companion will need to bring you to our office and drive you home afterward.
Call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423 to visit us for a consultation on Montgomery dentures or to ask us any questions about your new smile.