Dr. Swartzentruber, Dr. Keahey, and our entire Carmichael Dental Care team are here to treat you and your family over the years so you can all enjoy the healthiest and most beautiful smiles possible. We use the latest dental innovations and technology to provide you with comfortable, long-lasting treatments, and we even offer a warranty on many of our dental solutions. No matter your concerns, we will always ensure you feel relaxed and welcomed at our office. Whether you or a loved one requires emergency care or you simply want to change the way a single tooth looks, Carmichael Dental Care can help.
Carmichael Dental Care – We Provide Quality Dentistry & An Exceptional Patient Experience
At Carmichael Dental Care in Montgomery, AL, our doctors and team provide more than just excellent dentistry treatments such as general dentistry services, cosmetic dentistry, and many more. We also provide compassion, respect, and consideration to every patient. Your family’s comfort matters as much to us as our long-lasting dental solutions. You’ll always feel welcomed during every visit to our Montgomery, AL dentist office when speaking with:
- Dr. Swartzentruber, a member of the Alabama Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Dr. Keahey, a long-time member of the American Dental Association
- Our friendly staff members, who will always make you happy you came to see us
At Carmichael Dental Care, our care also extends beyond our doors. Dr. Swartzentruber and Dr. Keahey are involved in giving back to our community, contributing our efforts to organizations like Shoot For Life ministries and Donated Dental Services in Alabama.
Call Carmichael Dental Care 334-600-1423 to ask any questions or book your visit with us today and meet either Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Keahey on your appointment. We are located right off I-85, across the street from the Montgomery Cancer Center and next door to Kwik Kopy.
Our Featured Services
Dr. Swartzentruber repairs damaged teeth and replaces missing teeth with natural-looking dental crowns and bridges.
Dentures from Carmichael Dental Care provide you with a beautiful, fully functioning smile to enhance your appearance and overall health.
Our general dentistry services keep your family’s teeth healthy over the years. Visit us for dental cleanings, exams, custom mouthguards, and more.
Prioritizing Comfort & Convenience For Your Family
By offering many services for your whole family, we help both your smile and your schedule. We even offer sedation that calms your nerves during treatment yet allows you to function the rest of the day.
At our Montgomery location, you’ll find:
- General dentistry to prevent and solve issues for your family’s smiles, including dental cleanings, exams, nutritional counseling, fluoride treatment and varnishes, DIAGNOdent cavity detection, and more
- Same-day emergency dental care, as we always keep an extra chair open, and our voicemail provides Dr. Swartzentruber’s cell phone number if you call after hours
- Dental sedation, including laughing gas that soothes you but will wear off shortly after your visit so you can return to school or work
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, facial rejuvenation treatment including Juvéderm®, and more
- Restorative dentistry to replace missing teeth or repair damaged teeth
We’re also here to help by accepting a variety of payment options, which includes our Carmichael Advantage Savings Plan. Call 334-600-1423 or contact us through our easy online form so we can begin improving your smile’s function and appearance today!