If you’re missing teeth or have damaged teeth, you could be dealing with daily discomfort or embarrassment. Dr. Chet Swartzentruber and our Carmichael Dental Care in Montgomery, AL, team offer restorative dentistry to ensure you’re enjoying life as you should.
At our Montgomery, AL dentist office, we provide services that will:
- Replace missing teeth so you can feel better about smiling and chew any foods you like, including harder foods that benefit your health such as fruits and nuts
- Repair teeth that have been damaged by decay or injuries
- Prevent dental pain and the hassle that comes with it
- Improve your appearance while strengthening your natural teeth
Call 334-600-1423 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Swartzentruber today!
Restorative Dentistry: Providing The Best Options For Your Healthiest Smile
Dr. Swartzentruber only recommends the most beneficial restorative options for you. This includes options that ensure your smile remains healthier for longer, based on your mouth’s condition. After a quick consultation with Dr. Swartzentruber, he will recommend any of the following treatments:
- Dental implants to replace your tooth roots with strong titanium replacement roots, which then hold beautiful replacement teeth that stay strong in your smile
- Inlays and onlays to protect teeth treated for tooth decay but that cannot support a tooth filling
- Dental veneers to cover up minor cosmetic dental issues such as gaps or chipped, stained, or cracked teeth
- Dental crowns to repair damaged teeth or to be used with a bridge or implants to replace missing teeth
- Dental bridges to replace missing teeth, ensure you can chew any foods, and enjoy a natural-looking smile
- Root canals to relieve toothaches by ridding your tooth of infected pulp
- Tooth fillings to restore your teeth after being treated for cavities; created from tooth-colored, metal-free, amalgam-free material
During treatments, you will feel no discomfort thanks to local anesthesia and the option of sedation. We offer laughing gas as well as oral conscious sedation to help you fully relax. Oral conscious sedation allows you to remain awake but in a drowsy state that relieves you of any anxiety.
Call 334-600-1423 or contact us through our online form to schedule a consultation today. Dr. Swartzentruber and all of us at Carmichael Dental Care are prepared to provide the most comfortable, enduring, and life-changing treatments for your smile.
Dr. Chet Swartzentruber, Montgomery, AL dentist from Carmichael Dental Care, is a member of the Alabama Dental Association, and other trusted dental organizations.