If you ever find yourself hiding your smile and feeling embarrassed to show it, let Carmichael Dental Care help you relieve your stress. Many cosmetic dental issues that are beyond your control can affect your appearance. Even if you adhere to a healthy diet, certain foods and drinks can stain your teeth. You may also have irregularly shaped teeth or feel unhappy with the look of your gums.Dr. Swartzentruber I'm Embarrassed to Smile Read Transcript
If a patient came to us and said, “I'm embarrassed to smile,” first I would just want to say, “That's okay, no judgment.” I know people are afraid and they have their stories, and I want to find out a little bit about that person. So, we just meet them where they're at and we really find out about them, find out what they want, and find out where we're gonna go from there.
The first appointment really is a “get to know you,” and then we would take some information, different records, maybe some X-rays, and see what our options are, and then kind of talk in general about where we're going.
No matter the flaws, we offer Montgomery cosmetic dental treatments to help you confidently share your smile again by:
- Whitening your smile with safe and long-lasting treatments
- Correcting the appearance of misaligned or crooked teeth
- Improving the look of a single tooth or even your gums
We will help you if you are embarrassed to smile. Call 334-600-1423 to schedule a consultation at our friendly office, where you will always feel relaxed and welcome.
We Provide You With A Smile You’ll Proudly Share
Dr. Swartzentruber and our team offer the following cosmetic dentistry services to benefit your smile and stop you from being embarrassed to smile:
- Teeth whitening, which we provide in our office or let you apply on your own at home
- Tooth bonding, which involves using tooth-colored resin to conceal chips, stains, gaps, or irregular shaping
- Dental veneers, which are made of natural-looking, long-lasting porcelain and are bonded to the front of your teeth to cover cosmetic issues such as stains, chips, cracks, and gaps
- Gum reshaping, which improves the look of your gums using gentle laser treatment that speeds up healing and helps prevent bleeding
Our Team Will Relieve Your Dental Anxiety During Treatment
If you suffer from dental anxiety, our staff will ensure you feel totally calm and welcome in our comfortable office. We also provide two forms of dental sedation to soothe your nerves: laughing gas, which helps you relax almost instantly, and oral conscious sedation, which is taken in pill form before your treatment and puts you just on the brink of sleep so you can still communicate with us.