- Correct your teeth without any metal
- Complete your treatment in as few as 12 months
- Get 20% off with our in-house dental savings plan
Everyone wants a beautiful smile. However, it’s hard to feel confident in your smile if you have crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. The good news is that Carmichael Dental Care can take care of your problems with Montgomery orthodontics. Rather than unsightly metal brackets and wires, our orthodontic care uses soft plastic teeth aligners to gently move your teeth. Aligners can help you:
- Smile with more confidence in all your interactions
- Boost your self-esteem
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
Now is a great time to do something about your crooked smile. Call our team today at 334-600-1423 to schedule an orthodontic consultation. Want to save 20 percent? Ask about our Carmichael Advantage Dental Savings Plan.
Achieve Your Dream Smile With Orthodontic Treatment
The team at Carmichael Dental Care believes that everyone should feel good about their smile. Having a beautiful smile is essential in today’s competitive world, so if yours isn’t quite what you want, we can help you do something about it. Along with other fantastic cosmetic dentistry treatments, we’re proud to offer orthodontics to our patients with crooked and misaligned smiles. With our help, you could soon have a brand-new smile and the confidence that comes with it.
At our office, you have a choice of either ClearCorrect or Orthosnap aligners. Both work similarly, although there are subtle differences. Your dental team will help you decide which one is better for you, then we’ll take impressions so that your new aligners can be custom-crafted. You can even opt for another brand of aligners if you want, such as Invisalign, although traditional impressions will have to be taken.
You’ll appreciate all these features of your clear aligner therapy:
- Discretion – Your aligners will be transparent, so others will barely notice you’re wearing them, if at all.
- Comfort – The aligners will be crafted from smooth, soft plastic, without any wires or brackets to irritate sensitive tissues in your mouth.
- Speed – You could complete your orthodontic therapy in as few as 12 months, although some patients take longer and some shorter.
If you’re ready to get the straight, beautiful smile you’ve been longing for, find out more about Montgomery orthodontics from Carmichael Dental Care. Call us today at 334-600-1423 to schedule a consultation. You can also request an appointment online.