- We accept several dental insurance plans
- Financing is available through CareCredit
- Save money with our in-house dental savings plan
At Carmichael Dental Care, we understand the importance of making dentistry affordable for you and your family. We believe in a “no surprise” philosophy and will always present treatment recommendations, options, and anticipated fees up front to help you make informed decisions about your care.
Your payment options include:
- Credit cards
- Dental insurance plans, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Southland, Delta, Aetna, MetLife, Cigna, and United Concordia
- Carmichael Advantage Dental Savings Plan
- CareCredit financing
Join Our Carmichael Advantage Dental Savings Plan
For patients who do not have dental insurance, we offer an in-house membership plan to help you budget for your dental health. This is an exciting program that allows you to pay for services you and your family actually need, rather than paying for a coverage “pool” of services you may never use. Your $360 individual annual membership fee includes:
- 2 yearly preventive visits, examinations, and necessary X-rays
- 20 percent savings on other dental procedures
We also offer multi-member plans.
Pay Monthly Installments With CareCredit
With CareCredit, you can make small monthly payments with no upfront cost. For more information, simply ask a team member or visit carecredit.com.