If you’re experiencing dental pain, contact Dr. Chet Swartzentruber at 334-600-1423 immediately for swift and comfortable emergency dental care in Montgomery. At Carmichael Dental Care, we:
- Keep a chair open each day in case you or a family member needs to be seen ASAP
- Provide immediate pain relief, as well as dental sedation if you choose
- Offer effective treatment to save your injured tooth or gums and protect all your teeth
If you call us after hours, our voicemail provides you with Dr. Swartzentruber’s cell phone number. So don’t hesitate to call Carmichael Dental Care whenever you’re in pain.
We Provide Instant Comfort While Caring For Your Smile
When you arrive at our office, Dr. Swartzentruber or Dr. Keahey will examine your mouth to determine what is causing your discomfort. We will then numb the painful areas of your mouth to provide relief before beginning any treatment.
If you suffer from dental anxiety like many other people, we offer dental sedation to calm your nerves. Our options include:
- Light Sedation – Also known as laughing gas, this form of sedation is simply inhaled and works fast to soothe you. You’ll feel mild euphoria and remain relaxed during your treatment. A major benefit of laughing gas is that it wears off quickly once your appointment is finished, so you can function as you normally would throughout the rest of the day.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Taken in pill form, this is much stronger than laughing gas. You’ll feel very drowsy, but you will remain awake and capable of communicating with us while you receive treatment. You won’t be able to drive yourself home, so have a friend or family member bring you to our office.
Our Dental Services Relieve & Prevent Your Dental Pain
If you’re experiencing a severe toothache, your dentist may recommend:
- A root canal if your pain is being caused by damaged pulp inside your tooth, which he will determine by taking a digital X-ray of your mouth
- A tooth extraction if your tooth has been damaged by severe decay or an injury and cannot be saved
- A dental crown to place over a damaged tooth once it has been treated for decay or trauma
- Other restorative dentistry options to replace missing teeth if they have been knocked out or need to be extracted