- Relax with your choice of sedation options
- Rely on our team's years of experience
- Save money with our in-house dental savings plan
At Carmichael Dental Care in Montgomery, Dr. Chet Swartzentruber, Dr. Shawn Keahey, and our team understand that patients seek dental care to address different needs. Our services are tailored to offer a wide range of exceptional treatment options to benefit not just your oral health but also your quality of life.
We know that obstacles such as time, money, and dental anxiety are challenging for many patients. In addition to our quality dentistry, we address these concerns with:
- Early morning hours so you can move on to work or school afterward
- Sedation dentistry to soothe your nerves during any procedure
- Our Carmichael Advantage Dental Savings Plan to ease your mind and ensure you receive the treatments you need
These principles are at the center of the full-service care we provide for you and your family in our dentist office. Call 334-600-1423 to schedule an appointment for your new dentist and see what an exceptional patient experience looks like firsthand.
Improve Your Smile’s Appearance & Function
At Carmichael Dental Care, you can expect quality dental treatment that will benefit you in more than one way. A well-fitting denture, for example, can help you chew and also be pleasing to the eye. No matter what type of care you are receiving, you will walk out of our door with a smile that both looks great and works properly.
We also help improve your smile by providing:
- Emergency dentistry to relieve your dental pain and save any teeth that have been damaged due to an accident
- Cosmetic and restorative dentistry to improve your appearance and oral health
- TMJ and teeth grinding treatment to prevent exhaustion, headaches, and the deterioration of your teeth’s enamel
Once your smile is in a healthy place, we can help maintain it with appropriate preventive care and intervention. Regular dental cleanings and exams from us will ensure you enjoy the finest oral health over the years.
Call 334-600-1423 or contact us through our online form to visit Carmichael Dental Care in Montgomery. We’re also happy to answer any questions you have before or during your visit. We are conveniently located right off I-85, next door to Kwik Kopy (just look for the green roof).