Bring Your Loved Ones to See Us For Great Family Dental Care
We love taking care of families because we have families of our own and understand the importance of quality family dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have many years of experience helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles.TlrnAwBfNtI
Young or old, no matter what your family needs as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Carmichael Dental Care. We offer a variety of great dental services, all of which can be custom tailored to your individual needs. These services include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in top shape with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, and help for chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots will give you back your smile and help preserve your jawbone. Come in and find out all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can rebuild your smile and make it easier to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or just a few missing teeth. We offer several types of dentures and will help you decide on the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our services can help restore your oral health and prevent further problems. Services include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are failing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say goodbye to a sore, aching jaw with help from a custom oral appliance. It will also help eliminate harmful teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Mt. Meigs who truly cares. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Chet or Dr. Keahey today by calling 334-600-1423. We can’t wait to meet you!