Keep Your Smile & Your Body Healthy
Our dentists believe that the healthier an individual’s mouth is, the better their overall health will be. A person is going to feel better about themselves and display more confidence if they look great. If they’re able to consume healthier, more nutritious food, their overall health will improve.TlrnAwBfNtI
That’s why our dental group believes that it’s important to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their finest smiles possible so that their lives will improve.
Each of our dental services can be adapted to the special needs and wants of the patient. When you make Carmichael Dental Care your new dentist for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy great oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a brand-new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to eat easily and smile with full confidence once again.
- Dentures – We use several kinds of dentures depending on your needs, consisting of full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your missing teeth while also enhancing your oral health and overall body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a complete makeover with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even dermal fillers to eliminate facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have lots of services that will fix your teeth and make it simpler to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Oral Surgery – We offer tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- TMJ Treatment – Your doctor can eliminate jaw pain and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you require and enhance your total health with a tailor-made sleep device that fits conveniently in your mouth.
Don’t postpone getting a gorgeous smile and much healthier body. Call Carmichael Dental Care, your new dentist near Pike Road, AL today at 334-600-1423.