Enjoy a Healthy Smile & a Healthy Body
Our dentists believe that the healthier a person’s mouth is, the better their health will be. If a person looks good, they’re going to feel better about themselves and display more confidence. If they’re able to eat healthier, more nutritious food, their overall health will improve.Trusted Carmichael Dental Care in Montgomery, Alabama
That’s why our dental team believes that it’s important to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their best smiles possible so that their quality of life will improve.
Each of our dental services can be custom-tailored to the unique needs and wants of the patient. When you make Carmichael Dental Care your new family dentist, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy good oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to eat comfortably and smile with full confidence again.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures depending on your needs, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your missing teeth while also improving your oral health and total body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a whole new look with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even dermal fillers to eliminate facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have many services that will repair your teeth and make it easier to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Oral Surgery – We offer tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can eliminate jaw pain and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you need and improve your overall health with a custom-made sleep device that fits comfortably in your mouth.
Don’t put off getting a beautiful smile and healthier body. Call Carmichael Dental Care, your new dentist in Mt. Meigs, today at 334-600-1423.