Give Your Smile the Best Care Possible
Our dentists believe that the healthier an individual’s mouth is, the better their total body health will be. You’re going to feel better about yourself and display more self-confidence if you look good. If you’re able to consume healthier, more nutritious food, your general health will improve.Trusted Carmichael Dental Care in Montgomery, Alabama
That’s why our dental team believes that it is essential to maintain a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to assist our patients in enjoying their best smiles so that their lives can be enhanced.
Each of our dental services can be custom-adapted to the distinct needs and wants of the patient. When you make Carmichael Dental Care your new dentist for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a brand-new crown or bridge. You’ll have the ability to eat whatever you want and smile with full confidence once again.
- Dentures – We offer several kinds of dentures depending upon your needs, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your missing teeth while also enhancing your oral health and total body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Design an entire makeover with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even dermal fillers to remove facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have numerous services that will fix your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Oral Surgery – We offer tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can get rid of jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you require and improve your total health with a personalized sleep appliance that fits easily in your mouth.
Don’t put off getting a beautiful smile and much healthier body. Call Carmichael Dental Care, your new dentist in Cecil, AL, today at 334-600-1423.