Our blog is where you’ll find beneficial information regarding our services and the latest dental tips for your family. Dr. Chet Swartzentruber, Dr. Shawn Keahey, and the rest of our team want you to stay in the loop! You’ll find tons of information on our new website and can call us anytime, but our blog will also provide easy answers and guidance regarding:
- Best brushing techniques and other helpful dental practices to use at home
- Our cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry services
- How to handle a dental emergency before you reach our office
- The importance of replacing missing teeth
Call 334-600-1423 with any questions or to schedule your appointment at our Montgomery, AL dentist office. Dr. Swartzentruber offers longer appointments so you can discuss any subjects that interest you from our blog or otherwise.
Caring For Your Smile Using Patient-Friendly Technology
Because our doctors and staff continue our education, we’re able to provide the most comfortable and effective services available. These include:
- Nonsurgical gum treatment to reduce bleeding and speed up recovery time
- DIAGNOdent cavity detection
- Digital X-rays, which are safer than traditional X-rays and provide an excellent look at your mouth
- Intraoral cameras so you can see your smile and our proposed treatment process on a monitor
Providing Total Comfort, Each And Every Visit
Our doctors and staff will always help you have the best experience at our office. We have TVs and headphones in every operatory, and we provide pillows so you can feel more comfortable during your treatment. Don’t be shy – we all love extra pillows!
If you or any family members suffer from dental anxiety, we provide sedation options to ensure you feel no stress or discomfort while you’re with us. We offer nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” and oral conscious sedation. Oral conscious sedation is stronger, yet it allows you to remain awake. You will need a friend or family member to drive you home if you choose this option.
Call 334-600-1423 or use our online form today to schedule your appointment or ask any questions about our blog topics!