Any time damaged or missing teeth keep you from enjoying the foods you like, it’s a bummer. It’s truly awful, though, on Thanksgiving. Most people celebrate the holiday with a table more bountiful than just about any other time of the year. Don’t skip seasonal treats! Let us restore your bite, so you’ll be able to enjoy any of the food being served.
Repairing dental damage improves your bite, and also your overall health. If it’s difficult and/or painful to chew, you’ll stick to eating mostly soft foods. Wih this kind of diet, you’ll likely miss out on the fiber and protein that your body needs to stay healthy.
Call us ASAP at 334-600-1423 and we may still be able to schedule you for restorative dental care prior to Thanksgiving. You’ll definitely want to see us before all of the holiday dinners and parties start in December! In the meantime check out our blog to see how we can get your bite back into shape.
You’ll be glad to know we even offer a three-year warranty for many of our dental restorations. If your dental crown, bridge, partial denture, or full dentures fail due to normal wear-and-tear during that time, you’ll receive a new restoration at no cost.
We’ll Restore Your Bite With Fillings or Crowns
A cavity can cause dental pain and/or sensitivity, two conditions that make it tough to eat many kinds of food. Fortunately, repairing a cavity is pretty simple, especially smaller cavities. We can repair many cavities and restore your bite with metal-free fillings.
Made of composite that we match to the color of your other teeth, our fillings look natural in your smile. You won’t have to worry about silver or dark gray spots! They also require us to remove less of your healthy tooth structure than metal fillings.
Large cavities may require a dental crown, a restoration that covers your entire tooth. A crown can also be used to fix a cracked or broken tooth. When attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace a single missing tooth.
Take Your Choice of Teeth Replacements, for a Better Bite
Missing teeth make it difficult to eat many kinds of food. In addition, they can worsen your oral health. Chewing with missing teeth puts more stress on your remaining teeth. This action can push them out of place, creating a misaligned bite and other dental problems.
Dental implants are one of our most versatile teeth replacement options. They can replace any number of teeth, depending on the restoration used with them. They can be restored with:
- Dental Crowns – A crown attached to a single implant is used to replace one tooth.
- Dental Bridge – An implant-supported bridge can replace multiple missing teeth. It eliminates the need for us to modify otherwise healthy teeth to support a bridge.
- Dentures – You can choose dentures that can remove from implants for cleaning or dentures that stay in place until removed by a dentist.
If you’d rather not get implants, you can restore your bite with:
- Conventional Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace a single tooth or several teeth in a row. A conventional bridge is attached to dental crowns that we place on the teeth that surround the gap in your smile.
- Conventional Dentures – You can choose full dentures to replace all of your teeth or a partial denture if you still have some teeth remaining.
To find out more about our restorative dental treatments, call Carmichael Dental Care at 334-600-1423.