Many if not most smokers would like to kick the habit, given the bad things it does to your body. Your smile is no exception! If you’re looking for more incentives to quit, check out our infographic showing four ways that smoking hurts your smile.
At Carmichael Dental Care, our dentists can help you with some suggestions that may help. Ask them about it at your next dental exam. Schedule an appointment by calling 334-600-1423. In the meantime, try some of these tips:
- Get rid of cigarettes, as well as ashtrays, lighters, and other items that remind you of them
- Join a smoking cessation group
- As a substitute for smoking, suck hard candy, chew sugarless gum, or munch carrot or celery sticks
- Enlist friends and family who have successfully quit to provide support
- Ask family and friends who smoke to abstain when around you
Made with Visme Infographic Maker