May 1, 2020
We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Carmichael Dental Care will reopen on Monday, May 4th.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can
provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure
safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or
those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into
- Upon entering Carmichael Dental Care, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the
- We ask that any additional people who come with you wait in your car for the
duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure adequate social
distancing within the office.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, coffee, and
chairs to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum
- A hospital-grade autoclave sterilizer is used to disinfect instruments, and weekly
testing ensures our sterilization system is effective.
- We’re using CaviCide throughout our office after each patient. It is the most
powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide TM has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria
(including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- All appropriate Personal Protective Equipment will be used to protect patients
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Chet Swartzentruber and all the team members here at Carmichael Dental Care will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for years.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. Chet Swartzentruber
Carmichael Dental Care